REGATTA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offers and promotions on the website are subject to availability and we may change or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice. Nothing shall oblige us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
Please note that all promos cannot be combined with other site wide offers (such as multi-buys) and cannot be stacked with other promo codes.
All offer codes are online only unless stated otherwise. All offer codes are for a limited time only. Discount codes need to be added to basket for discount to apply. Only one discount code can be used at one time and they can not be used in conjunction with multi-buys. The category the discount is valid on will be stated in marketing materials (in emails please see the small print at the bottom) and in most instances the product the offer code can be used on will be marked with a badge. Unless stated otherwise discount codes are not available on old season items. All offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to end any promotion. Offers can not be applied retrospectively.
PAY DAY OFFER CODES
All payday offer codes are valid for one week only unless stated otherwise. Payday offer codes are not valid on old season clearance lines unless stated otherwise. They can not be used in conjunction with any other offer codes or multi-buys.
All multi-buys will be available for a limited time only. They can not be combined with any other offers or promotion codes. Multi-buy offers are only available as advertised. For two for offer you must add two items from the same multi-buy offer to the basket for the discount to be applied. Buy one get one free offers (BOGOF) is for a limited time only on selected styles only. For BOGOF offers you must add two items from the same offer to the basket for your discount to be applied.
UP TO AND % OFF OFFERS
These are always available on selected colours and styles only.
ORDER BUILDER OFFERS
These are offers where you have to spend a certain amount, to get a certain value or discount % off your order. Excludes multi-buys and it won't work with promo codes. Discount is automatically applied at the basket to qualifying orders.
All delivery offers are UK only. Postcode restrictions will apply.
Terms and conditions for any competition hosted on social media will be visible on the notes section on our Facebook page For prize draw competitions the terms and conditions will always be on the competitions page.
REGATTA PROFESSIONAL BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT CODES
All discount codes are redeemable only on products in this category. The code must be entered at the basket page for the discount to be applied. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or with multi-buy offers. Cannot be used with express PayPal checkout. Discount codes are valid for a limited time only.
SHARING USER & INFLUENCER CONTENT
How do I get my photos featured on Regatta's social channels?
- Upload your photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and use @regattaoutdoors to alert us to your post. For us to be able to see your photo, your profile will need to be set to public.
How will my content/photos be used?
- Regatta will use photos at their absolute discretion. Regatta is under no obligation to use any of the photos.
- You retain the legal ownership of any photo that you upload. However, Regatta may, in perpetuity, use the image/content royalty-free worldwide across all Regatta social channels, websites, and marketing.
- Regatta may edit or translate the content/image/caption at their discretion.
- Regatta may use your name, username, image and caption in connection with any of your shared images.
- By replying with #ShareMyRegattaAdventure giving Regatta permission to use your image, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo and that you have all the required permissions to publish the photo.
- By replying with #ShareMyRegattaAdventure giving Regatta permission to use your image, you are confirming that you have the permission of all the people featured in the image. In the case of children, you are confirming you have the permission of the parent/guardian(s) of all children featured.
- By replying with #ShareMyRegattaAdventure giving Regatta permission to use your image, you are also confirming that you are over the age of 18.
- To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your moral rights in relation to any photos uploaded.
What happens if you want a photo removed?
- If you believe that an uploaded photo on any of our marketing channels, including our social media channels, is inappropriate, offensive or is violating someone’s legal rights, then you can report the photo by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must state exactly which image and from what platform/marketing channel. Regatta will review and if/when in agreement, Regatta will aim to remove these images as soon as possible, however, this may not be immediate.
- Regatta reserves the right to remove images from Regatta's social channels, website, and marketing materials at any time and for any reason.
What happens if my image is then used by Third Party Sites
- If any image(s) are taken from the Regatta social channels and shared by anyone else including Regatta stockists, Regatta will not be held accountable.
- If for any reason you request for the image to be removed, Regatta is unable to and not responsible for, the removal of images from third-party sites/marketing channels.
Access to and use of this site (regatta.com) is provided by Regatta Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using regatta.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of regatta.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use regatta.com.
- Regatta Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Regatta Ltd. Your continued use of regatta.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF REGATTA.COM
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use regatta.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any regatta.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of regatta.com content requires the prior written permission of Regatta Ltd.
- You agree to use regatta.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of regatta.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within regatta.com.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- regatta.com content, including the information, names, image, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Regatta Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Regatta Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) :(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of regatta.com regardless of the form of action.
- Regatta Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in regatta.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that regatta.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered it to you, either directly or by leaving it in a safe place or with another person.
Every care has been taken to ensure that product descriptions and specifications on our website are correct. Whilst the colour replication and images are a good representation, slight variations from actual product may occur.
The names, image and logos identifying Regatta Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Regatta Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Regatta Ltd or any other third party.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO REGATTA.COM.
Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to regatta.com, you:
- i. - warrant that your contribution;
- ii. - is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Regatta Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
- iii. - is not defamatory; and
- iv. - does not infringe any law; and
- v. - indemnify Regatta Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Regatta Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- vi. - waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on regatta.com and the purposes specified above.
REGATTA.COM COMMUNITY RULES
You agree to use regatta.com Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all regatta.com community sites and services.
ABOUT YOUR POSTS:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant regatta.com Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't resubmit your contribution to more than one discussion or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy website relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
ABOUT THE LAW:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in regatta.com Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiaries, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The views expressed in regatta.com Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Regatta Ltd.
IF YOU'RE UNDER 16:
Please get a parent or guardians permission before taking part in any regatta.com discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address)
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a regatta.com Community service, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of regatta.com Community areas. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to regatta.com Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on regatta.com, and Regatta Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Regatta Ltd may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. Regatta Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
- Pay Later in 3
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Eurocamp X Regatta Outdoors Competition
Terms And Conditions
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Regatta and not to Facebook or Instagram.
This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Regatta or the Regatta group is not allowed to enter.
You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need a valid Instagram account and access to the internet. Promotion Period: You can enter between 8AM GMT on 28th June until 23.59 GMT on 12th July 2023.
The prize of £250 to spend online at Regatta is valid for one winner.
Eurocamp holiday conditions:
- 7-night holiday to be taken in 2023 or 2024 for 2 adults and up to 4 children (aged 17 and under), or 4 adults, at a European parc of your choice on the Eurocamp website, subject to availability.
- Eurocamp reserves the right to exclude certain parcs.
- This prize is only applicable to Classic or Comfort range holiday homes.
- Holiday must be taken between 1st September-31st October 2023, or between 1st April – 1st November 2024, excluding 1st July – 31st August 2024.
- Prize includes bed linen, a welcome pack and beach towels for all party members.
- Prize includes a return P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing for one car and passengers to the value of £55 (alternatively you can book an accommodation only holiday).
- Payment will need to be taken if there are any additional costs from your travel or holiday extras to your booking.
- Eurocamp reserves the right to change date and parc exclusions at any point.
- Groups may not be permitted on certain parcs.
- The prize is subject to Eurocamp Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed at
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
Prize winners must be aged 18 and over. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. Prize may be changed without prior notice.
Prize is subject to availability.
You may enter more than once during the Promotion Period. A maximum of one prize can be won by one person.
Winner Selection: So that our winner is selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, we will use a random generator under independent supervision to draw the winner on 12th July 2023.
Contacting The Winner:
We’ll contact the winner on 13th July 2023. If you are a winner, you must respond to us within 7 days otherwise we reserve the right to award the prize to a reserve winner.
If you are a winner, we will arrange your Regatta prize with you directly. We will send the prize out to you as soon as we can and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize. Prizes can only be sent to the UK.
We can’t accept any entries which we think:
Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of Regatta or any brand;
Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to Regatta (including its partners); or
Promotes any political agenda.
We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or cash or other alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. Prize may be changed without prior notice.
and will only be used for the purposes of this Promotion unless we have your consent.
We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behavior that falls outside the spirit of the Promotion. If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded.
Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Regatta won’t be liable for this.
If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
If someone or something tampers with this Promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Regatta or its agencies, Regatta and its agencies will not be responsible for the promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your full name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion.
The full names and counties of the winner will be available to view on the Regatta Instagram page and will be available after with 4 weeks of the close of the Promotion Period for 4 weeks.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.