Waterproof, hardwearing and cushioned - the Lady Samaris II Low women's hiking trainers will get you adventure ready.
Featuring our Isotex technology, the boots are fully waterproof to prevent rain and splashes getting through. They're breathable too to keep your feet fresh. The walking shoes come with a moulded EVA footbed for comfort and there's a hardwearing XLT sole unit for added traction and to protect from bumps along the way. The deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue add comfort. The shoes are perfect for hikes in rugged terrain or walks in the countryside. The trainer design keeps you moving freely on your adventures.
- Updated last for improved fit and comfort
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- High performance nylon woven Endurance Mesh and PU upper
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Neoprene collar for added comfort
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Rubber toe and abrasion resistant heel bumper
- Moulded EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- New XLT sole unit for improved traction and self cleaning
70% Polyurathane, 25% Polyester, 5% Rubber
Product code: RWF540_32G