Waterproof, hardwearing and cushioned - the Holcombe IEP Low men's hiking boots will get you adventure ready.
Featuring our Isotex and Hydropel technology, the boots are fully waterproof to prevent rain and splashes getting through. They're breathable too to keep feet fresh on a long hike. There's a deep padded neoprene collar and tongue and a moulded EVA footbed for all-day comfort. A rubber outsole with angled lugs helps to keep you moving forward. Perfect for rugged terrain or walks in the countryside. The trainer design keeps you agile.
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel bumpers
- New and improved fit with precise heel hold and generous toe room
- Double eyelet for secure heel hold
- EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Internal EVA Pocket for underfoot comfort and reduced weight
- New rubber outsole with self cleaning and angled lugs for propulsion, breaking and self cleaning pro
90% Polyurathane, 10% Polyester
Product code: RMF572_1L6