Waterproof, hardwearing and cushioned - the Burrell II men's hiking boots will get you adventure ready.
Featuring our Isotex and Hydropel technology, the boots are fully waterproof to prevent rain and splashes getting through. There's a soft breathable mesh upper too to keep your feet fresh. The vegan hiking boots come with a moulded EVA footbed for comfort and there's a hardwearing Vibram outsole for exceptional traction and to protect from bumps along the way. Perfect for rugged terrain or walks in the countryside. The high-top boots help prevent ankle roll.
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- PU nubuck and breathable mesh upper
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Rubberised toe and heel bumpers
- EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Vibram® outsole for exceptional traction and durability
55% Polyester, 45% Polyurathane
Product code: RMF551_9V8