Five-pocket field jacket in Isotex 5,000 performance fabric.
Originally designed over a hundred years ago to resist extreme weather in the North of England, the iconic field jacket is a wardrobe mainstay. This summery take on an outdoors classic uses waterproof/breathable peached polyester fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, sealed seams and a soft taffeta lining. It features the classic four pocket front plus and zip and stormflap fastening. The hood neatly folds way, without adding bulk. Press stud back vents add manoeuvrability. With the Regatta Outdoors badge on the left sleeve.
- Waterproof and breathable isotex 5000 100% polyester peached fabric
- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 5000 100% polyester marl Oxford fabric
- Breathability rating 5,000g/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Internal security pocket
- Turn down collar with concealed lightweight hood with adjusters
- Sleeve patch pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 chest patch pockets with button down flaps
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- 2 lower dual entry patch pockets
- Back vents with stud fastening