Solidly built ARED VO2 20 000 ski jacket. Holds its own when the weather rolls in.
Made from highly waterproof/breathable Oxford polyester fabric with four-way stretch for aerobic mobility. Seam-sealed. Fully lined with high warmth, low bulk fill. Technical hood (detachable) with wired peak and single pull adjuster. Powder blocking snowskirt (detachable) with gel gripper. Sports stretch cuffs with thumb loops. Multiple pockets and a headphone port to stay on beat. The mountains are calling.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Critically taped seams
- Grown on technical wire peaked hood with adjusters
- Articulated sleeve design
- 2 x lower zip pockets
- 1 x ski pass pocket with invisible zip
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Quilted silhouette with 250g high loft polyester insulation
- Polyester lining with scrim back panel
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- 1 x internal zip pocket incl. headphone port and mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth