The Jenson Button Edit - the Intermit Jacket. Solidly built ARED 20/20 performance ski jacket. Made for heading steep and deep. Wind, snow or shine.
Made from highly waterproof/breathable woven polyester stretch fabric. Seam-sealed and windproof. Fully lined with high warmth, low bulk fill. Peaked hood with single pull adjuster. Powder blocking snowskirt with gel gripper. Adjustable cuffs to seal in the warmth. Multiple pockets including one for your ski pass. Inner goggle stow with handy lens wipe.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared 20/20 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Fixed foldaway hood with adjusters
- Articulated sleeve design
- 1 x chest zip pocket
- 2 x lower zip pockets
- 1 x ski pass zip pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Polyester lining with scrim back panel
- Fixed snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- 2 x internal mesh stow pockets with lens wipe cloth