The men's Xert Stretch trouser - lightweight and weather-resistant hiking pants engineered with an ergonomic fit (new improved fit) for outstanding mobility.
The top-performing DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated Isoflex fabric moves, stretches and resists the elements to keep you dry and comfortable. The part-elastic waist with a webbing belt provides a secure, fine-tuned fit that moves and stretches with you. Drawcord hems slim the leg around your boots. Zipped pockets to the front and back secure adventure essentials. On their own or over base layers. With the Regatta Outdoors print on the left pocket.
- ISOFLEX - active stretch fabric - 90% polyamide/10% elastane
- 4-way stretch for increased movement and comfort
- Durable water repellent finish
- Quick dry for enhanced comfort
- Lightweight - for active performance
- Part elasticated waist with webbing belt
- Multi pocketed with front and rear zipped pockets
- Articulated knee design for an enhanced range of movement
- Side leg zip for easy on and off over boots
- Drawcord at leg hems
- Engineered and intelligent ergonomic fit
- Available in Short ( average length 31"), regular ( average length 33.5") and long ( average length
90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane