A classically styled kids' hiking boot packed with protective features for all-day comfort. The Grimshaw Mid Junior utilises water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable ISOTEX membrane to keep feet dry inside and out. Cut mid-height with a supportive ski hook fastening and deep padded collar. Our lightweight carbon sole with EVA shock pads minimise fatigue across uneven terrain. Weighs 290 grams.
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded collar and tongue
- Stabilising shank technology for underfoot protection and to reduce foot fatigue
- Suede upper for durability and protection
- Lightweight carbon rubber outsole - hardwearing durable outsole with a specially developed multi-dir