The kid's Cohere Junior Ski Helmet has a protective two-layer construction with Shock-absorbing foam. The shell is made of highly durable injection moulded ABS to guard against knocks and bumps and inside is lined with shock-absorbing EPS foam. Adjustable air vents allow excess heat and moisture escape . Dial adjuster at the back for a secure, comfortable fit. The clip to the back neatly secures goggle straps. lightly padded around the ears for warmth.
- ABS construction with an EPS foam lining ensures excellent impact protection
- Low-profile, adjustable air vents for quick and easy temperature regulation
- Integral goggle clip for keeping goggles in position whilst on the slope
- Size adjustment dial system for easy helmet fitting
- Complies to CE EN1077 standards