A classically styled hiking boot packed with protective features for all-day comfort on the fells. The Bainsford utilises water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable ISOTEX membrane to keep feet dry inside and out. Cut mid-height with a supportive ski hook fastening and deep padded collar. Our lightweight rubber sole with EVA shock pads minimise fatigue across uneven terrain. Weighs 545 grams.
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Action leather upper
- Deep padded collar and tongue for all day comfort
- Die cut EVA footbed for underfoot comfort and support
- Stabilising shank technology for underfoot protection and to reduce foot fatigue
- Lightweight rubber outsole featuring internal EVA shock pads for underfoot comfort, protection and t